You may have noticed that little signup box to the side of most of our article pages. Maybe you’re curious what will happen if you sign up for the Learning Cadre Newsletter.
First, here’s what won’t happen when you sign up for our Learning Cadre Newsletter:
- We won’t send your name to Nigerian princes who need help transferring funds into your bank account.
- We won’t sell or give out your address to any other party.
- We won’t overload your inbox with spammy emails.
So, what do you get when you sign up?
- Each newsletter is organized into five easy to digest “bullet points.” These snippets represent some specific, actionable teaching tips, tricks or hacks that will give you the edge in your teaching career.
- Often Pedagogy Today or the Learning Cadre store will offer some freebies for teachers. These can be classroom posters, instructional materials, reference guides, and more. Those links will be in the newsletter.
- You will be one of the elite in our field, finding new gems of knowledge you can choose to share at faculty meetings, trainings, and in-services. Where do you find all those ideas? That will be our little secret.
By the way, there’s no obligation for trying it out. Subscribe for a few months and if you don’t enjoy hearing from us, you may unsubscribe at any time. No hard feelings. Really.